Monday, August 4, 2008

Father's Day June 21, 2009 removed door from the Crown




Today Father's Day June 21, 09, I removed the old Crown door and began to disassemble it, here are a few photos, one with the front skin removed, another one with the removed skin and also a photo of the original door stripped down to bare wood.

I plan on reusing the outside skin again, but need to locate door T-molding and other types of trim, I also need a new hinge and a cam lock. I have looked around for replacement paneling for the interior of the door to no avail, It seems as if it may no longer be available. I will look for it at a few more stores before I decide what new path I may be force to take, I might just do the inside of the door with the aluminum skin I removed from the roof of my teardrop trailer.

No comments: