Wednesday, August 6, 2008

1955 Crown Travel Trailer




We just added to our vintage trailer collection, we already own a 1965 Scad-A-bout and a 1965 Ken-Craft, and we just bought a 1955 Crown which is a vintage canned ham. We bought it on eBay and will be picking it up in San Pedro on Saturday 8/9/08. We understand that it has been partially refurbished, but we are sure that there will be items that will need restoration and of course we will have to add our personal touches



Here is a few photos, the ones that was on the eBay ad, we will add our own once we pick it up

7 comments:

..... said...

Oh I cant believe I found this!! I got one last month and all it said on the title is "Cruiser 8" 1955 Hse Trlr. It is in mint cond. But has no tags to I.D. it. It is wonderful all orig.! Will you contact me when you get it and let me know if it has any tags or info on the body? Mine came out of Utah. Thanks for your help!! Dinah in Las Vegas

Vintage Travel Trailers said...

Dinah

You left me no way to contact you, please send me a email address or a link to your blog

Unknown said...

I found your site this morning and by this afternoon I was an owner of a 1955 Crown. I have had a 64 Scad-A-Bout teardrop for about 18 years and now that my wife and I have a 6 year old, it's time to move up. Am hoping you might be able to provide info for sheet metal and trim. I need to replace the sheet under the front window as well as some new wheel and trims for where the sides meet the back/roof. With the money we saved buying a fixer upper I get a new project to try and get ready for our fist trip planned for March at Refugio and then June in Big Sur. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Billy in Aroryo Grande, CA
billy@venturacrew.com

Creative Writer said...

Thanks for giving such a nice info....
Lakshadweep Packages

olivia said...

i just can't imagine that these types of trailers are presented now. this is so old but looking so sweet...
trailers melbourne 

Unknown said...

I am so excited.. Just purchased my 1955 crown. Fair condition. Ready for some TLC!

Unknown said...

Can you contact me to share some info on this trailer?
corysvdub@yahoo.com